Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2019

SOFIA, BULGARIA,, MEETING WITH FRIENDS, MAY 2018

I fly to Sofia, Bulgaria every 3 years  (no more than 4, no less than 2 – on business) for some vacation, to see my close friends and relatives,  to met my left alive colleagues from Technical University (I worked last 20 years before coming to USA and to participate in the Reunion of the Physicist, graduated from University of Sofia 1960. For 24 years living in USA I went back to BG 8 times. First I was being met on the Airport by my younger friends Ventzi and his wife Kristi and daughter Kalina by his private diesel car and delivered to the apartment of my sister Tzanka on Bukston. First and last evenings all 5 of us have been having dinner in the apartment of Ventzi. Some of us were driving around Sofia and closed interested object for excursions. This year we extended our excursions to south west BG and Solun, Greece. After Ventyzi I spend some days and evenings with my closed family friend Petzi (Petar) and his wife Milka. They take care of their grandson Denislav all; the time, like we did for our Leo. Some time we meet their tweens Bory and Harry. WE also visited with my sister the Mountain house of Pepa to enjoy traditional lunch with self-produced  vegetable in her back yard. This  time I visited the new apartment of the young son Martin of my 1rs cousin and heart Dr. Klavdia, closed to Government residencia in Kniajevo. My ex college prof. Lilo K. from TU organized for me special lunch in some pub. I met again Ivan, Petzi, Boiko , Stamen and Lilo. Our family friend Lialia organized for me lunch in her apartment and we went with my sister there to meet Katia and Techo. They all are our age, bur the husbands of 3 of them Kosio, Vesko and Pavkata passed away some years ago. They all were senior  than their wives with some years…Margy is still lucky, she married for the same age boy, 58 years ago, now old man. The last in this album are the photos from the Reunion of the Physicists in the pub “Divaka’. I met again Gundy, Misho Busha, Hristo, Koliu Balabana, Erma, Mery and 2 Lili’s Mincheva and Prodanova. They met every year after 50 years Reunion in 2010 first Saturday around 24 of May – The BG Holyday of Edication (Saints Kiril & Metody, creaturs of the Slavic alphabet, used now from all Bulgarian, Macedonian, Ukrainian, Belarusian and Russians ( over 200 millions around the world ( included Mongolians, who received it from Russians….)
The last day before my flight back to USA we met only 2 of us in some coffee on Vitoshka me and Gogata, my oldest friends and Boss from Balkankar and TU, worked together 29 years, and never mist to meet. See you again prof.G.G. next year! To celebrate your (80+9) B.D. & my 25 years (living in USA) in my Patria (Rodina)  Bulgaria….
Thank you, all my BG Friends. Will see you again in May-June 2020, we will come back with my sister from America.
 




 




 

 

 
 







 
 
 

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment