Pages

Friday, December 30, 2016

BRAMPTON & TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA OKT.2016

 

 I was in Brampton and Toronto, ON 2 times. First time when I retired in June 2005 I went in Brampton, ON to see the new town-house of my nephew Stan Junior, who emigrated to Canada in Feb.1990 for better life. Next year went there his wife  Snejka and his son Joro 10 y. old. After 15 years they got his own house and already had good job like an engineer and medical nurse. Second time we all (me, my wife, my daughter, her husband and 3 y. old son Leo) went to Toronto to present to the wedding of the son of my nephew - George and Jennifer, some time after their college graduation. Next year they bough their own house in Toronto. remodeled it and started living their life oh their own. In 2010 they have the first baby-daughter Elise. Next year came the second baby-boy Julian. My sister Tzanka went lo live in Canada for helping  taking care of her great-grand kids. Now the kids are 6 an 5 years old and started to go to school and preschool. Joro advanced in his job -  managing the  distribution of medication. My nephew Stan Junior got a  new Ford Focus Super sport car. My sister Tzanka lives permanently in Canada and I went to visit all of them for 24 hours from Montreal, where we with Margy were on excursion in the second part of October. I traveled by train from Montreal to Toronto. My nephew Stan waited for me at Union Station and we drove with his new Ford Super sport car to Brampton. Next morning we drove back to Toronto, visited the family of George and Jennifer and finally I saw his house, wife and  2 kids, pretty like dolls. I took a lot of photos in both houses and on the way and present some of them in this blog-album.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 









 


 

 

 


 

 

 









 















 







 











 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment