Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

My Friends in Bulgarian East Ortrodox Church in Phoenix, AZ, 2013-2019

I discovered Bulgarian East Orthodoxl Church on Internet some years ago, when we with Margy visited Arizona every year some times in the Summer house of my Daughter and Matt. We started visiting it from time to time on Sundays mainly in August. In July the Church is closed for vacation of the priest (Otetz Mihail). We got first friends there - Misho and Irena, Angelo and Angela, Emo and Galin, Vasil, Mitko, Simo,..There I met BG Consul in LA. son of my co-student in The Middle School; in my town Popovo.(1951-55).an took a photo with him and Otetz Mihail-the first photo.After the Church Service in the Church, we all moved to side building - Bulgarian Kids Elementary School to socialized with cup of Coffee, shot of Rakia or Tequila,. glass of wine or Beer. Irena of Tony are always BBQ-ing Kebapchjeta on electric BBQ.It is the best place for communication of old and young Bulgarian new friends in Arizona, around big Phoenix.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 










 
 







 
 
 
 

 













 











 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment