Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2019

SEVILLE - 1, SPAIN, MAY 2018

  1. Sevilla is the most interesting historical city in South Spain. The main reason for me to visit for second time Spain  is to see Sevilla and Alhambra.  We  missed to visit them 40 years ago, when we traveled  with Margy to Portugal from Italy, when Margy came back from  Mozambique, and back to Bulgaria. Then we stopped in Barcelona, Saragossa, Madrid and Toledo on the way to Lisbon, and back way through North Spain - in Valladolid and Burgos. Now we went in South Spain with the car of my friend from Angola Vasko Valkov.  He lives permanently now in Lisbon, Portugal with his wife Tania. Only 3 of us – me, Vasko the Grandpa and Vasko the Grandson  (student in Lisbon) traveled to Spain. The car was driven by the youngest of us Vasko Junior (only 20 y. old, me-over 80, Vasko Senior - over 70. Margy was not traveling with me for the first time. Tania was busy and didn’t come. She accompanied 2 of us (me and Vasko Senior) in out second big traveling to North Portugal. Here are posted the best photos, taken by me,  from this marvelous city in the BlogSpot for Sevilla. Plaza de Espana is the best place in Sevilla for tourists taking photos.
 


 
 


 

 


















 




 


 












 


No comments:

Post a Comment